Old versionsSee all
“Jewel of Atlantis” is a great puzzles game in which you won’t get boring any soon since it offers a wide variety of different arrangements to play, organized into what is called “levels”. With a wonderful underwater look interface and a warm music you enter into a welcoming atmosphere while playing this game, achieving its main goal: entertaining you.
Unlike many other games of the same type, Jewel of Atlantis hasn’t an underlying story. As soon as you enter the game you can start playing. No introduction or complicated rules. It’s just you, the board and your intelligence.
When you first enter the game, the interface inherits the language of your current operating system (if the language is included in the game). You’ll be able to change it later if you like. Before reaching the main menu, you’ll be asked for a player name. Then, the menu displays the following options for you:
- Change Player: after you create one or more players, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Quest mode: it leads you to the difficulty selection screen, which is the game map at the same time. Once you choose your level, you can start playing the first level. As you play you progress in your quest.
- Arcade mode: in this mode you get to choose which level you want to play, but you have had unlocked it by playing it in the Quest mode.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can get some help and set some game options, like sound volume, music volume, interface language, and full screen.
- High Scores: to see the highest records achieved by the players.
- Exit game: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
• OS: Windows NT/2000/XP with DirectX 8 installed
• Processor: 400 MHz or above
• RAM: 64 MB
• Video: 16 MB
- It’s easy to learn how to play using the tutorial
- It’s offered for an affordable price
- It has a nice underwater interface
- It may be a little routinely
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported